Author: Eisner Amper
This course introduces topics around sales and use taxes for Eisner Amper professionals. Upon completing this program you will be able to identify:
- The criteria that will require an organization to pay sales tax in a state.
- The types of sales taxes that may be levied by a state.
- Possible exclusions and exemptions that are available in states for sales taxes.
- Specific issues in sales tax applicable to the tech industry.
- Engagement opportunities for the firm around sales tax services.
|Field of Study:||Taxes|
|Delivery Method:||On-Line Self-Study|
|Course was last updated on:||11/02/2016|
Refunds, Cancellations, Complaints Policies